The Lazy Genius...

I'm not a tease, im just a reminder of what u cant have...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You 2010!

It's all about blessings and happiness, that define my 2010. Ended the year and welcomed 2011 with smiles and much love. Missed a lot of people and met new ones who taught me more about life.


To my family for letting me feel what true love is all about, THANK YOU! 
  

To my real friends can’t find right words to encapsulate it as one, thanks for tolerating me from being mischievous, fickle and bipolar sometimes, THANK YOU!



To my officemates (the criminals) thanks for all the talks just to escape from boredom during work hours and of course for the never ending sex topics I’ll try some of your advices soon lmao, THANK YOU!  

And to you my Lord, thank you for everything. Tis blessings may sound small for some, but it’s enough for me to say I’m living in such a wonderful world…

22 @ 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment