The Lazy Genius...

I'm not a tease, im just a reminder of what u cant have...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Trouncing True Stance...

Cold and placid night without any reasons, I caught myself thinking bout you. It’s started with a shaggy dog story and I think jokes were really half meant. No matter how I rebuff this emotion this is no longer typical. I tried to distance myself from you, but seem there’s this lure that entices me back to you from this denial.

You used to be the normal being I get along with everyday, but not until I saw you  with your intense stare at me for several times. I ignored those days. I don’t know what those gape imply. For whatsoever reason I’m starting akin to it and it’s even better when we both cross our eyes. Seems there are muted words that we wanted to speak.

This is what I hate about myself; I’m such a master of pretention trouncing true stance. Been used to it, this is what the trepidation of being impaired can bring. I prefer to admire you in silence for I fear rejection! I know you’re contented with someone. The only things I have are those strange and baffling stares…


No comments:

Post a Comment