The Lazy Genius...

I'm not a tease, im just a reminder of what u cant have...

Monday, January 3, 2011

With you...


I don’t know what wallop you contain. When I’m broke you’re there with me as I take pleasure in pain and when I’m happy you there to boost the jolliest in me.

You set my doldrums, you’re just a play button away to accompany me and there you are comforting my soul. You’re saving me every time I’m out of words in expressing on what I really feel. But I disgust you sometimes, whenever I’m trying to move on, just with your libretto dang you flashback everything including the pain that I tried to put in oblivion.

In happiness and sadness you never failed to placate me, you got some lines are made to incise people’s corner most vulnerable to pain.

Really I’m in love with you, lately you’re my comforter. Playlist is my only savior from boredom there is! Oh music, thanks you exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment